I’ve been a major blogger slacker lately (moreso than usual, that is). I’ll choose to blame it on finals and all that stuff, but I guess that excuse doesn’t work so well now that school’s over for the summer. But I’ve still been keeping myself busy with various projects, like continuing to work on Brinestone’s car and redesigning portions of my website (particularly the forum). Here are a few of the things I’ve done recently:
- Finished the semester with my first real 4.0 (not counting last summer when I took an intro course that I didn’t actually need and got an A).
- Replaced the front driver-side window motor and the window glass on the Beagle. The window motor was dead, and the Teagle has tinted windows, so I figured I might as well swap them all out. I’ll do the rest of the windows over the next few weeks.
- Fixed the burned-out lights in the Beagle’s dash. Hooray for having a soldering iron!
- Fixed some buggy HTML in my blog’s sidebar. Firefox and Chrome still displayed it right, but stupid Internet Explorer choked on it.
- Watched Duplo learn how to walk.
Edit: Okay, apparently I don’t actually know how to embed videos, even though I’ve done it before. I’ll try to figure it out and then update this post later.